6/1/13

Cheating nr 3: The married men



I met him on a fun fare. Well, that was the first time that I met him. I had spotted him before that in the pub. A very handsome men but and huge charmer. I could tell he was working himself around the ladies.
On the fun fare. I was there with a few friends. So was he and so was his wife. Everybody was having drinks and fun. It was in a village. So there is a bit of a we all know each other atmosphere.
 From my point of few out of the blue he asked if I would join him on to the fun fare to do some shooting. As spontaneous as I am I said Yes, Fun. So we finish our drink and went to the fun fare.
He was pretty dominant. He told me what I had to shoot. When I said I didn’t think I would be able to hit the target, he told me that I shouldn’t say that. I had to give it a try and be positive about being able to hit the target. He sure had his eye on his target. No, seriously! He let me tell what I wanted him to shoot and then he did. One after the other without a freaking problem. He did not miss one target! I was well impressed.
It was right then and there that I found out that he had another target. You guessed it right. I was that other target. I won’t really call myself naïve but I did not see this one coming! We where there in the middle all those people we knew. Out of the blue (till, for me) he kissed me! Right there and then! Wow, wait! What just happened?! Ok…
Then he took my hand and led me around the rest of the fun fare. I had a absolute blast. It was truly fun.
While walking back to our friends there was some more kissing. That was it. I thought. But there was a next day. I was back at the bar having drinks with my friends. There was he and there was his wife. After a while I saw them leaving. It wasn’t long after that that he came back. Alone. It then didn’t take long before we took off to the fun fare again. And jet again I really had a blast doing all the fun fare stuff, I hadn’t done in so many years. And ok, there was some more kissing. And more. And more. But befor every kiss he had a look around to check that his wife wasn’t there. I guess he didn’t care to much about all the other people from the village out there.
There also was some talking. I had heard enough about him but he didn’t know a thing about me. So we also talked. Let’s say we had genuine fun.
After that there has been a little bit of contact like the dinner. He came over to have a drink together and he then took me out to dinner. Yes, you can always take me out to dinner!
After that I politely thanked him for the fun and so. We didn’t see each other anymore. I have no business with a married men.  





No comments:

Post a Comment