9/28/13

when i got sick



Christmas decorations are starting to pop up in the shops. That must mean the end of the year is close.
That make me realize I didn’t write as many stories as I thought I was going to write. I still  have a few stories to write. But I guess with most of them I thought they were too short.
I now decided they do deserve a spot on my blog!
So here is the first short one.

I think this was the first boy that I called my boyfriend. I don’t remember where I met him. It must have been while going out. I remember he had been good friends with a classmate of mine. But I didn’t remember ever seeing him in those years.
Ok, now I remember why I haven’t written this story yet. There is too much blur about it. I’ve forgotten about some of the details. I’ll try my best to still make a story out of it.
It was in the year without internet on your mobile. So we started off with sending each other a text every now and then. From the text we met each other again and hitted it off. I could really tell by the end of the month when I got my phone bill!
He was such a kind boy!
I remember going to his place. He lived with his mum. Oh my I was scared the first time! Tried to be cool and totally relaxed. But I was shitting my pants. It all went fine though. We had a cup of tea and a chat. Looked at his older pictures with his friend, who was my classmate.
Then we went up stairs to his room.  He had a huge aquarium in his room. I was impressed at that point. Later that night….not so impressed (with the light and noise).
We spent quite some time chatting and watching movies. I didn’t mind watching crazy scary movies because I had a good pair of arms around me to cover myself in.
Sometime later I got sick. Like seriously really sick! I was so sick I couldn’t take care of myself. I could hardly speak. I had to go to my parents to be taken care of. After a few days we knew what was going on. I had glandular fever, also known as the kissing disease. I was in such bad shape that they gave me morphine.
When I had the results from the doctor I phoned my boyfriend and told him. He then got cross with me, because of the chance that he had it too now as it is contagious.
I tell you, I was happy when I found the tiny bit of energy to put socks on. I was a mess, thats how sick I was. So I had no energy for his worries. I stayed sick soo long and didn’t want him to see me like that. When I got a bit better I had plenty of time to think about it and decided it didn’t want to be his girlfriend. So that was that!


No comments:

Post a Comment