2/3/13

Internet dating 2


Writing these blogs I’m glad i kept a diary. I wrote about this next story in my diary to, but very shortly.
When I decided to write this one I just kept doubting; was it a internet date? Because now I just can’t imagine I would do that. That I would have been that brave. I guess I’m not a unwritten page anymore.
But the more I think about it I’m absolutely positive it was a internet date.

Right, so just like every internet date, before you go on a date there is some emailing. This guy seemed nice so we decided to meet in real life.
The date was set and so was the time and so was the location and so was the activity. We were going to picnic in the Vondelpark.
(That what I mean with having doubts about it being a first internet date with that guy. Why would you go on a picnic with a stranger? )
But we did and believe it or not, we had fun. We had arranges to bring some snacks and wine. Where sitting on a plaid over viewing the pond, chatting away with a wine in our hand nibbling on the snacks. Yes, the atmosphere was right.
Until…..suddenly there was a loud noise from the sky. It was the trauma helicopter. What was it doing? Well we found out soon. The noise got so loud and it started to be windy. All the sand around the path was blowing up, sirens all around us and last but not least…the water from the pond was splashing up like a tornado! Literally! There we where…no wine in our hands anymore, no snacks to nibble on and the good atmosphere was gone. We grabbed our stuff and made sure we got out of the way of the wave coming from the pond ready to splash all over the spot we had been sitting at a few seconds before that.
The trauma helicopter was landing in the pond!!

I think after that happened we went somewhere else for a drink. After that first date we did had another few dates. But the others weren’t as outstanding as the first one. The other dates we just went for a drink in a bar. Safe and sound.

You wanne know how it ended….
We were getting to know each other but I was having doubts. He was nice but….
So the morning after another date I texted my friend: we had a nice time but….i don’t know…and…hi’s shoes are just soo revolting.
Do you feel what’s coming? I stead of sending that text to my friend I send the text to him!!!
Dooh! 


2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha great had that a few times.. should watch this: http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac/ awesome!! :D what about the trauma heli.. whý did it land in the pond?! accident? and see u soon.. pancake thu...rsday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yha, they r funny!!
      I don't know about the helicopter. I think a accident.
      See u then yheee!!

      Delete