1/27/13

Internet dating 1




As the title says it all. I didn’t had one experience. I had a few.  But as we do we mostly start with the beginning
So I shall begin to tell you that I’m have had a extremely busy week and hadn’t really made time to write. But he I did warn you….there will be long and short story’s. After a month of writing this will be my first reasonable short story.

I wasn’t back home that long after my months in Scotland when I decided to subscribe to a dating site. I was very excited about how it was going to work out.
If I remember correctly it wasn’t that long after I entered the website when I started emailing with this boy. He seemed nice. We where emailing away.
So after exchanging some emails the time was there…we were going to meet each other in real life. Ooow my I was nervous.  As I just had come back from living abroad I was living with my parents. I didn’t tell them where I was going. Or I did tell them where I was going. I just didn’t tell them the thru about whom I was meeting.
Of course I told a friend of mine! She was my back-up. I think tone’s of girls do this. You know how men have their wing-man when they go out (if you don’t know what a wing-man is read at the bottom).  We girls have a friend for back-up. The friend will phone after about a hour to check if she needs to save you. When she phones and you pick-up you can pretend that something has happened to her and you need to go and be her friend and help.
So I took the metro in to town. As I’m always early, so was I this time. But I was pretending to be oow so relax and cool. Whahah I was reading a book in the bar where we had agreed to meet. It was quite a big bar so I didn’t stand out, which I was completely happy about.
So there I was. Sitting in a bar reading a book waiting for my date. He showed up on time. After a hour I didn’t pick-up my phone.
At the end of the night he walked me to the metro. There we said good bye, three kisses on the cheek (dutch style)
It was a nice date, he was a nice boy but there was no spark. So that what I emailed him the day after.


The wing-man strategy.
Most girls and boy’s aren’t alone when they go out. So when a boy is out and he sees a girl he would like to talk to he will discuss with his mate about their strategy. He will go talk to the girl when his friend will go and talk to her friend. That way the girl doesn’t have to worry about her friend because she will be amused by his friend. Some have told me they take turns in picking the girl or being the wing-man. Smart!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment