3/29/13

best date ever



Due to been away and sick i haven't posted for to long. So i owe you a good one. The best date i ever had.

Many dates, I’ve had. But there is one that stands out in coolness!
I met this guy from home while I was on holidays.
I was on holiday with one of my best friends to sunny Croatia. We had a great time. There was one night that we decided to go out dancing. So we went to the location that everybody said was a must go. I was a bit of a walk. But we got there… It was like a little street with a few bars. Most of them empty. Wow, this was hardcore boring. So we had a laugh and a few drinks. We had fun. After a while we met this Dutch girl and guy. Brother and sister. Strait away I got along pretty well with the boy.
We kissed that night. Exchanged numbers. Met the next night and the day after that we were on the same boot to Venice. Then they left to go back home.
When he had left we where texting for the rest of my holiday and decided to meet when I was back.
And so we did.
He lived in what we from Amsterdam call Cockroach city. It’s a soccer enemy thing really.
But ok, I went to Cockroach city. I think it was date 2 that I went to his place and two of his nosey friends came bye to check me out.
At some point we started talking about places we had been. I mentioned that I had never been to Paris.
After a while the boy’s left. It was then when he said: grab your bag, where going to Paris. I looked at him totally dazed. Was he kidding? How? But? Ok.
So we stepped in to the car and drove to Paris. Until we hit the Belgium border I still kind of thought he was kidding and would turn around. But he didn’t. Somewhere in France we stopped to take a nap in the car. After a few hours we drove to the city. Parked the car. Took the metro into the city centre and had some breakfast. We walked around all day and saw most of the big touristy things.
It was a amazing day. I was smiling the whole day. I was in Paris.
At the end of the day we went back to the car and drove back home.
It was the best date ever! So spontaneous.
No date after that date with him could've been even close to as good. So after a few date’s we stopped dating.



No comments:

Post a Comment