3/1/13

cheating 2



Two:
The one who forgot to tell me.
I met this guy when I was out in town. We started chatting. Not for long though because his friends wanted to leave. He asked me where I would be later that night. We exchanged phone numbers so we could maybe meet later that night.
Our roads didn’t cross again that night. We kept texting. From texting we went to sending emails. Quite a lot, some days even a few a day. So we kind off got to know bits and pieces about each other. I thought he seemed like a interesting guy. Again though this was a very macho men. In some emails he was pretty full of himself.
Because we only saw each other very short I couldn’t quite remember what he looked like so I asked him to send a picture. He send me a few. Hihi. Here comes the macho men again. Pictures of him posing of his body. He then asked me to send him a full body picture of me. Because he did remembered my face but he wasn’t quite shore…did I just had good boobs (yes, he remembered that) or did I also had a good ass? But off course! Off course you can have a picture of me from tip to toe…

This is the picture I gave him. He was not amused. That was not fare of me. I, on the other side was laughing! Asked him: “Don’t you think I’m ever so cute? I’m even waving to you!”  Ow, sorry you can’t see my bum on the picture.
He started a whole blast about that he was not the kind of guy who would keep chasing the honey. Or like we say in Holland walk behind  you like a dog.
I thought: ok, that fine. Then don’t. It was quite for a few days…2 whole days until another email. He couldn’t let it go and still really wanted to meet me again. Ok, let’s meet. So we talked about a time and date. It was when we had set the date that he email me that maybe he had to tell me that he lived together with his girlfriend. Uhm…u think!?!?
So I started thinking: do I wane meet this guy who ‘forgets’ something, let’s say, quite important like mentioning his girlfriend. I told him I needed some time to think about wanting to meet him or not. I decided that I wasn’t going to spend (read: waist) time on him. I emailed him that, in gentle words. I told him I thought he had some things he needed to find out for himself. He, again, was not happy, but agreed with me that he might have something to sort out.
He then sends me another few emails. Out of politeness I replied to the emails. Until he send me a email saying that I should not be surprised when I was too late because he would meet another nice girl for whom he would leave his present girlfriend.
I was done waiting my time. So I told him I didn’t want to email anymore. He was sorry to hear that but respected me. His way of respecting me was keep sending me emails for weeks. I even stopped politely replaying to them.
I think he finally got the hint when he emailed me saying he was going to be in the city and if I still wanted to meet him I could send him a text. I (again) didn’t reply to his email.
Now it has been over a month. I think he understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment